What is it?
The BIOMOD Jamboree is an annual conference at which all BIOMOD teams will convene to present their work from the summer. This year's Jamboree is scheduled to take place at the Northwest Building at Harvard University in Cambridge, MA on November 1, 2014.
Judging and Awards
Teams will be judged according to criteria posted here.
- July 1: Teams outside the United States should apply for visas by July 1, 2014.
- September 12: Registration deadline to attend the Jamboree
- September 12: Each team must submit a project title and abstract (150 words max)
- October 24: Team wiki freeze and video upload deadline. 11:59PM GMT-7 (Pacific time)
- October 31: Check into hotel (after 15:00)
- November 1: Jamboree
- November 2: Check out of hotel (before 11:00)
For reference, here is the 2012 schedule.