What is it?
The BIOMOD Jamboree is an annual conference at which all BIOMOD teams will convene to present their work from the summer. This year's Jamboree is scheduled to take place at the Northwest Building at Harvard University in Cambridge, MA starting on October 29, 2016.
Judging and Awards
Teams will be judged according to criteria posted here.
The official hotel information for the 2015 Jamboree has been emailed to each team. The reserved blocks are for registered teams only. If you have any questions, please email Alison Reggio email@example.com.
- July 1: Teams outside the United States should apply for visas by July 1, 2015.
- August 24: Jamboree Registration Opens
- September 25: Registration deadline to attend the Jamboree
- September 25: Each team must submit a project title and abstract (150 words max)
- October 21: Team wiki freeze and video upload deadline. 11:59PM GMT-7 (Pacific time)
- October 28: Check into hotel (after 15:00)
- October 29: Jamboree Begins (8:00)
- October 30: Check out of hotel (before 11:00)
- October 30: Jamboree Ends (probably around 17:00)