What is it?
The BIOMOD Jamboree is an annual conference at which all BIOMOD teams will convene to present their work from the summer. This year's Jamboree is scheduled to take place in Genentech Hall at UCSF in San Francisco, CA starting on October 29, 2016.
Judging and Awards
Teams will be judged according to criteria posted here.
We have secured a block of rooms at the Sir Frances Drake Hotel. You can access the URL to book your discounted room once you have registered your account on the BIOMOD website. Up to 4 individuals can fit in each room with no extra charge, which works out to $62.50 per person per night.
- July 1: Teams outside the United States should apply for visas by July 1, 2015.
- July 24: Jamboree Registration Opens
- September 25: Registration deadline to attend the Jamboree
- September 25: Each team must submit a project title and abstract (150 words max)
- October 21: Team wiki freeze and video upload deadline. 11:59PM GMT-7 (Pacific time)
- October 28: Check into hotel (after 15:00)
- October 29: Jamboree Begins (8:00)
- October 30: Check out of hotel (before 11:00)
- October 30: Jamboree Ends (probably around 17:00)