What is it?
The BIOMOD Jamboree is an annual conference at which all BIOMOD teams will convene to present their work from the summer. This year's Jamboree is scheduled to take place in Genentech Hall at UCSF in San Francisco, CA starting on October 28, 2017.
Judging and Awards
Teams will be judged according to criteria posted here.
We are working to secure discounted hotel lodging. We will update this page as soon as more information is available.
- July 1: Teams outside the United States should apply for visas by July 1, 2017.
- July 25: Jamboree Registration Opens
- September 25: Registration deadline to attend the Jamboree
- September 25: Each team must submit a project title and abstract (150 words max)
- October 20: Team wiki freeze and video upload deadline. 11:59PM GMT-7 (Pacific time)
- October 27: Check into hotel (after 15:00)
- October 28: Jamboree Begins (8:00)
- October 29: Check out of hotel (before 11:00)
- October 29: Jamboree Ends (probably around 17:00)