25 Jul 2016
Greetings BIOMODders! Hopefully your projects are taking shape and will continue to build momentum in the next 3 months before we meet in San Francisco! Some brief announcements:
Individual Registration, Visa Letters, Hotels
- All primary contacts have been sent invitation emails to register an individual account on the BIOMOD 2016 website.
- Primary contacts should now invite all other team members using the “invite team members” link from their profile page:
- Once registered, you can view your profile and team page, generate a visa invitation letter if needed, register for the Jamboree (deadline September 25), and find the link to book your hotel room using the BIOMOD group rate.
- Team websites have been created on GitLab, and information for gaining admin access to edit them has been sent to primary contacts.
- Once you have claimed your team website and linked it with a GitLab account, the owner of that account can add more team members directly from the project page by clicking the settings “gear” button in the top-right corner and visiting the “Members” link.
- If you are primary contact of your team and did not receive any of the above information, please contact us immediately.
- If you are NOT primary contact on your team, and you have not yet heard anything about registering an individual account, or the setting up your team website, please check with your primary contact.
- Students may serve as primary contacts (in fact, it is often more efficient). If you wish to change the primary contact for the team, that is fine — just let us know via the contact form.