What is it?
The BIOMOD Jamboree is an annual conference at which all BIOMOD teams will convene to present their team projects. The 2021 Jamboree is scheduled to take place in Genentech Hall at UCSF in San Francisco, CA in March 13, 2021.
Judging and Awards
Teams will be judged according to criteria posted here.
Please check back later for hotel information.
- October 1 2020: Jamboree Registration Opens
- October 1 2020: Teams outside the United States should apply for visas by October 1, 2020.
- November 15: Registration deadline to attend the Jamboree
- February 1 2021: Each team must submit a project title and abstract (150 words max)
- March 5 2021: Team wiki freeze and video upload deadline. 11:59PM GMT-7 (Pacific time)
- March 12: Check into hotel (after 15:00)
- March 13: Jamboree Begins (8:00)
- March 14: Check out of hotel (before 11:00)
- March 14: Jamboree Ends (probably around 17:00)
Download the BIOMOD 2019 QuickGuide (PDF).
You can also download a single-page: BIOMOD 2019 Schedule