BIOMOD Japan 2018
10 Jul 2018
Call for Participation ~ BIOMOD JAPAN 2018
The Molecular Robotics Research Group will hold BIOMOD JAPAN 2018 again this summer. This is a one-day meeting for teams who want to practice their presentations ahead of BIOMOD Jamboree in San Francisco. Please use this opportunity to brush up your project by receiving feedback from mentors of other teams. Teams planning to participate in BIOMOD 2018 or teams in the waiting list for BIOMOD 2019 are all eligible. Participation is totally free.
- Date: August 26, 2018 (Sunday) 1300-1700
- Location: Osaka University Toyonaka Campus Sigma Hall (Sigma Hall (No. 27 “Hall”))
On the basis of the same criteria of BIOMOD, contents of presentation and wiki will be evaluated by real mentors. YouTube video is not a subject to evaluation. The results will be fed back to participating teams.
- Presentation time: 10 minutes with 5 minutes Q & A
- Project abstract deadline: Saturday, August 4, 2018, 24:00
- Wiki Freeze: Saturday, August 18, 2018, 24:00
- Evaluation: 50 points for wiki and 25 points for presentation (same as the BIOMOD Jamboree, except for the YouTube video)
Applications to join BIOMOD JAPAN 2018 should be sent to:
Prof. Dr. Akinori Kuzuya, Kansai University E-mail: kuzuya[at]kansai-u.ac.jp
Please specify names of the team, contact person, and the mentor(s). (Invited teams and those applied already do not have to do so again.)